Tuesday, April 10, 2012

tea, etc.

Judging from the amount of time I've spent talking about tea cosies on this blog, you have probably already figured out that I am a huge fan of tea itself. I used to drink a lot of coffee, but in the past few years I have transitioned over to tea.

I love an afternoon of catching up on old magazines, and enjoying a pot of tea. (Notice the butter cookie left over from Easter for which I blogged the recipe here!)


In this blog post I am going to talk about one of my favorite types of tea: Kusmi Tea. I love both the taste and the packaging of this tea brand. I was first introduced to it in Paris, where Kusmi is based. They have stores there filled floor to ceiling with a colorful array of their signature boxes and tins. It is expensive tea, but worth it. 


I haven't tried many flavors, but I am particularly found of the Detox blend.


I hope to get some loose tea from Kusmi soon and use the tin for spare change or jewelry. 



While on the topic of tea, I love this crocheted pin cushion by Sheepish Knit Crochet.


The weather is still cool enough to enjoy a hot pot of tea here in Boston, but I'm looking forward to transitioning to iced tea for the summer months!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...