Friday, April 20, 2012

rose, etc.

While bright colors have been the dominate trend this season, the color "rose" is one of my favorite spring hues. It is a nice transition into the warmer weather, and it looks great on us pale folks who are not ready to pull off bright reds and pinks.

This is a sweater my dad bought for me from j. crew a few years ago before my first internship. I still love the color and wear it with grays and whites. 



Below are a pair of loafers I bought last summer, also from j. crew. I love the mix of the pastel shoes with the bright, red nails. 



Another trend I'm loving this season is rose gold. This rose gold ring from Gabriela Artigas would be great for stacking.


And when I'm super rich, I'm going to buy myself a rose gold Rolex.


Another rose trend for spring, is rose in foods and drinks. Today I had a delicious rose flavored fro-yo from Berryline near the Porter Square T stop. If you are in the Boston area, you must try this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...