Monday, October 29, 2012

anna crochets - hurricane cozy

Stuck inside because of the hurricane? I spent my afternoon whipping up this crochet cup cozy, and now you can too! (Scroll down for pattern)



~ Cup Cozy Pattern ~

I used Cascade 220 worsted weight yarn and an H/8 5.00mm crochet hook.

Round 1: Chain 28, or enough to fit tightly around your cup, and join to the first chain with a slip stitch. Be careful not to twist your chain!
Round 2: Single crochet in each chain around.
Repeat round 2 twelve times, or until cozy is as tall as you desire. End off.

The heart appliqué pattern I used was from the blog Cornflower Blue Studio.** The pattern has easy to follow illustrated instructions and is available for free here!


** (12/10/14) A reader alerted me that the Cornflower Blue Studio pattern is no longer accessible. I found the same pattern with great instructions on another blog, a creative being.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...