Sunday, October 21, 2012

anna knits - boot topper update 2

I finished my boot topper project today:


I used Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Bulky Yarn in Deep Charcoal which I ordered from Jimmy Beans Wool. It took 1 skein exactly. 

I would model them with boots, but I don't have any that work with boot toppers - I am going to give these away as a gift. You can get an idea of how they will look from this picture via the pattern's creator Addiesma Designs.


I am happy with how they turned out - I hadn't knit cables in years so that was fun - but if I knit this project again I will use a yarn that is a little crisper so the cables are easier to see.

1 comment:

  1. Love them! I think I'll make something similar for winter next year!
    http://theknitographer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...