Wednesday, April 18, 2012

organizing, etc.

In this post, I wanted to share with you my knitting needle organizer. My mom made it for me back when I was in high school, and it has held up beautifully!




My mom got the pattern for this organizer from Stitch 'N Bitch: The Knitter's Handbook by Debbie Stoller. It is a great book for patterns, as well as to learn basic knitting techniques. 

If you are looking to make your own organizer, check out this DIY guide from the blog Made by Loulabelle.

There are also some adorable knitting needle organizers on etsy. I'm particularly loving this one from sarahkincheloe -- even though this one is for crochet hooks :).



I took some time to organize my yarn today, which I keep in this great basket (another gift from my Mom!)


Notice the tea cosies, available at my etsy store, chilling with my yarn stash!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...