Tuesday, June 26, 2012

sick knits, etc.

I was home sick today. As I was lying in bed, I started to think about knitted things that would be fun and functional for sick days. My first thought was a hot water bottle cosy, and I found a bunch of cute patterns online. Here are some of my favorites.

I love this pastel cosy, with double buttons, from The Yvestown Blog. The pattern is available for free on the shop website here. I need to practice my crocheting skills so that I can whip this up!


This hot water bottle cosy pattern, by Christina Pridie, is available on Ravelry here. It is a very clean design, and would be a great way to practice cables.


If you are looking for the reward without the work, this knitted, hot water bottle cosy by LoftLines is available for purchase on Etsy here.



A hot water bottle cosy would be a great project to take on a trip, because you can easily use just one type of yarn. I hope to make one for myself soon -- though lets hope I don't get sick again in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...