Thursday, June 7, 2012

anna knits - union jack tea cosy update 2

So I finished the first panel of the Union Jack tea cosy I started yesterday. I had a lot of time to knit today, and it actually is going faster than I anticipated. You can see my progress via my last post here.



Here is how the back looks after I sewed in the many, MANY loose ends. 


I am a little late on the Jubilee celebrations, but I'll hopefully be done by the Olympics! With London in the news so much this summer, there are some great items for sale that incorporate the British flag. I particularly love this Union Jack Lips Mug by MUGGIN' Mugs on Etsy. 

 

Only three more panels + a pom pom to go! Wish me luck.






3 comments:

  1. Thanks for love Anna!! I love your cute tea cozy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tea cozy! Do you have a copy of the pattern? The link says the digital pattern is no longer available :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...