Saturday, June 9, 2012

anna knits - knit your own dog

My Dad randomly saw a knitting book at a bookstore that he thought I would like, so he picked it up for me. Thanks, Dad! The book is Knit Your Own Dog by Sally Muir and Joanna Osborne. You can see some of the knitted dogs, and read more about the book at www.knityourowndog.com/uk/.


I quickly went online to order the yarn I need to knit up a pooch. For this project, I am using Rowan Yarn Cashsoft 4 Ply in Elite 451, Black 422, Mocha 417, and Eau de Nil 450, with size 2 needles.


I decided to start with a pug, because my dog growing up, Yoda, was a faun pug. 

Yoda Devine 1997-2011


I look forward to starting this project after I finish my Union Jack tea cosy!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you also plan on knitting it a leash, water and food bowls, and at least one toy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...