Tuesday, July 10, 2012

blogging, etc. - social media buttons

I came across the blog Her New Leaf today, which has a bunch of cool design tips for bloggers under the header Primp My Blog.






I was particularly excited to find some freebie social media network buttons for download with a design that I LOVE. I have been looking for a while for some cute buttons to replace the standard ones I had on the right side of anna knits, etc., but I hadn't been able to find anything quite right. These buttons are simple but cute and I am so happy with how it turned out.

Old vs. New Buttons


The new buttons shown above come in sets of ten for different social media outlets. They are available in a variety of colors, including clementine, butter, ocean, cobalt, and glacier (shown above). You can also purchase other Primp My Blog designed buttons on Etsy here. I really like the gold glitter buttons.  
I also really like these hand painted watercolor social media buttons from The Ink Nest on Etsy. They are so whimsical. 


Primp My Blog even has a great post explaining step-by-step how to add social media buttons to your sidebar here.

I was thinking about designing my own social media icons, but I really couldn't have done it better myself -- thank you, Kira at Her New Leaf!

3 comments:

  1. Been looking for new buttons myself. Thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the link to the step by step! now to find some super cute and minimal social media buttons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...