Sunday, July 8, 2012

beach, etc. - block island 07.12

I spent the weekend on Block Island. I swam in the ocean, read on the beach, and ate a lot of good food - what more could you ask for? Can you spot the BI ferry in the picture below?


When I wasn't in a bathing suit, I got to wear one of my favorite summer looks - beach chic. Here's one of my outfits:


- maxi dress: urban outfitters (last summer)
- hoop earrings: j. crew outlet
- fun scarf: The Glass Onion, Block Island (see it here too!)
- beachy cuff: The Glass Onion, Block Island

I like to keep the accessories simple and summery.


I am especially excited about this fish cuff I bought while on the island. It is from the Block Island store The Glass Onion.


I paired this outfit with my favorite Reef sandals - still a little dusty from the beach!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...