Sunday, July 1, 2012

biking, etc.

I spent the weekend on Block Island, which meant a lot of biking. Ok, so I didn't  actually do any biking myself, but I witnessed a lot of biking. Recently, I have seen a lot of bike inspired knitwear. It may even get me to start to do some biking myself. Here are some of my favorite examples:

I snapped a photo of this amazing yarn bombed bike parked across from the White House at the Renwick Gallery last summer.


I am obsessed with this crochet skirt guard by Just-Do, which was featured on an Etsy Finds email sent out today.



I originally saw this knit-cked out bike on the blog one sheepish girl. I love the colors - it makes sense that the blog it is from is called Greedy for Colour!



This bike bow from the Etsy store Mischief Managed Knits is super cute!


~ Bike / knit on! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...