Wednesday, August 1, 2012

needlepoint, etc.

Now that I have finished my union jack tea cosy and knit pug, I need a new project. Rather than knitting, I am thinking of doing some needlepoint. I really enjoyed making my needlepoint iphone case, so something like that would be fun.

For inspiration, I love this Obama modern cross stitch by Wall Work on Etsy.


This embroidered card from Blue Eye Brown Eye on Etsy is also a great DIY idea.


I also really like this Midsummer Sprigs ABCs Counted Cross Stitch Sampler by Alicia Paulson.


Alicia Paulson also has a free embroidery pattern for days of the week dish towels, which might be a good project for me to start doing embroidery.


Any suggestions for needlepoint projects?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...