Wednesday, August 29, 2012

anna eats - lunch bags

I want to spend this post talking about a company I love: BUILT. A few years ago I got a black lunch bag from the New York based company BUILT while on Block Island. It looks like this but with a white image of block island printed on the lower right hand corner:

I use it to bring my lunch to work most days, and I am always surprised at how much food it can fit. The bag is also very light, which is great for when I'm coming back from work. 

BUILT has a bunch of designs for lunch bags, including this cute roll top, expandable one:

For the past few weeks I have been eyeing this reusable sandwich bag: 

I always feel bad throwing away zip locks from sandwiches, so I decided it was worth gifting myself this bag. I am so happy with it so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...