Saturday, February 23, 2013

anna knits - knit bulldog update 1

I've embarked on another knit dog from the book Knit Your Own Dog. I made a knit pug a few months ago, and while it was challenging, I was happy with the result. See my knit pug progress here, here, and here.

A few days ago, my bulldog looked like this:


Now he looks like this:


I just need to finish making the ears. Then all the parts will be done and I will be ready to sew and stuff.

There are a bunch of great posts about this pattern on Ravelry. Here is one of my favorites by Ravelry member justmichelle:


Overall it seems like it is going to be a challenge to put it all together. Wish me luck! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi I am struggling to sew the head up any hints or tips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. I used a chart from Ravelry user Spookloops to help me with the head: http://www.ravelry.com/projects/Spookloops/english-bulldog (you will need to sign into Ravelry to see the chart). I would also try to trust your instincts, as it seems like a big mess when you first knit it, but actually does have the potential to comes together. Hope this helps! If you get a chance, tweet me a pic when you are done! @annaknitsetc

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...