Wednesday, February 27, 2013

knitting etc. - cable knit headband

I first saw this cable knit headband on the blog you are my fave.


It came as part of a monthly subscription called My Little Box, which sends boxes full of goodies. The subscription is currently only available in France and Belgium, but if you are not in those areas, you should check out the affiliated website, My Little Paris

I love the simplicity of this cable knit headband. I hope to make something similar with this really soft Rowan Pure Wool 4 ply yarn I have in "toffee." 

The yarn says to use a US size 3 needle, but I might go with something bigger to achieve the relaxed look of the headband in the picture.

Check out the braided cable knit headbands I made a few weeks ago here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...