Wednesday, July 3, 2013

anna knits - fair isle cowl update 2

On my bus trip to New York last Friday I finished my fair isle cowl. I used red and gray baby alpaca yarn from Block Island's North Light Fibers on size US3 circular needles (I love circular needles for travel knitting). The pattern is Adelia Cowl by Tanis Lavallée, which comes with a pattern for a matching set of gloves. I knit the Adelia fingerless gloves a few months ago, and have been really happy with them. You can check them out here.


Read about my purple nail polish here!


The bottom is folded over and sewn back to create an super thick edge:

 

Who wore it best?  
 
See my progress here and here, plus more behind the scenes photos by LIKING anna knits, etc on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...