Thursday, September 20, 2012

stationary, etc. - olivebox

A few weeks ago I wrote about the company Birchbox, which sends subscribers sample sizes of new beauty items each month. I love getting my Birchbox in the mail, and so I was very excited to see that a new company, OliveBox, is following a similar business model, but with paper products. (I heard about OliveBox from the fabulous blog Paper Crave.)


As a member, OliveBox will send you a package of paper and lifestyle products each month curated by members of their team. It could be items such as cards, DIY sets, or artwork. You can buy a 1, 3, 6, or 12 month subscription. It is a neat way to discover new stationary and paper products.


I love paper products, and I hope to have more time with my letterpress machine as the temperatures get cooler and I spend more time indoors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...