Saturday, September 29, 2012

anna crochets - thank you!

I was so surprised and honored to have my crochet rose post mentioned on the blog Love of Knitting's "What We've Been Reading" list, as well as a top story on the e-newspaper Crochet Patterns Today. Thank you both!

If you haven't already, you should definitely visit these sites. I have found cute patterns on both.

For example, check out this adorable hat - suitable for both humans and pugs - which I first saw on Crochet Patterns Today. The pattern, with illustrated directions, is available on the blog A Beautiful Mess.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations are your crochet rose post being picked up on a blog and mentioned in an e-newspaper. Way to go Anna. Of course I love the pug hat. Maeby needs one of those. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...