Sunday, January 5, 2014

anna sells - headbands on etsy


It took the weekend plus Friday's snow day to get it all together, but my newly designed knit headbands are now for sale on my Etsy shop! They are each $20, come in a variety of colors, and are hand knit by yours truly. There are four different styles: the Mina (top braided headband), the Delilah (turban style headband), the Catherine (twist top headband), and the Dawn (seed stitch headband). 

Thanks to my mom who spent some of our holiday time helping me take all the photos. I am definitely not a model, but I learned a thing or two as the photo shoot went on. I'm sure to be taking more pictures soon as one of my New Year's resolutions is to create more original designs!

If you have an idea for a knit headband that you don't seen offered in my shop, email me (annaknitsetc@gmail.com), and we can talk about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...