Saturday, March 9, 2013

anna crochets - flower granny squares

Despite the snow here in Boston yesterday, I am ready for spring! On that note, I finally started on my flower granny square blanket:


I used a pattern from the blog Rose Hip. In case you want to try it too, I took pictures of each step in the pattern to help you visualize it:


I also used this video to help me figure out the pattern. Once you get the hang of it, it is pretty easy!

For the inside of the flower, I used a Cascade 220 yarn in a dark gray/black, which I had left over from another project. For the pedals and border, I used ella rae classic, colors 47 (rose) + 104 (silver heather). I used a size H/8 crochet hook.

See my inspiration here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...