Tuesday, January 29, 2013

knitting, etc. - braided headband

I've been wanting to try a knit headband for a while. (I blogged about it here.) I've also wanted to try the braided knit pattern. So when my sister sent me this Braided Knit Headband from LuluKnits I decided to make it my next project.


The pattern calls for pulling from 2 balls of yarn for size 8 needles, or using bulky yarn. Not sure if I have enough worsted weight yarn in my basket to make 2 balls of the same color, but if so I will start it tonight! 

See how my braided headband turned out here

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to visit my latest free pattern for a top braided headband: http://annaknitsetc.blogspot.com/2013/12/top-braided-headband-pattern.html

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...