Monday, August 6, 2012

knitting, etc. - arne & carlos

After writing yesterday about knit spheres, I did a quick search on Ravelry for knit ornaments, and came across the book 55 Christmas Balls to Knit by the Norwegian duo Arne & Carlos.


I have to admit, I was mostly intrigued by the picture, but after looking inside the book via amazon, I thought the patterns looks fun.


I have a bunch of stuffing left from my knit pug project, so I decided to order the book, with plenty of time for Christmas.

I knit some gloves with a fair isle pattern last year and really enjoyed the project. Pattern available for free here.


You can watch an interesting video of Arne & Carlos talking about their knitting (and other crafts...) here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...