Tuesday, April 8, 2014

anna eats - week of treats

Clockwise from top left: 
  • Ina Garten's Jam Thumbprint Cookies were a hit at my office's Cookie Club.
  • I'm addicted to Skyr soothies. This one is banana, fronzen peaches, plain skyr, orange juice, and protein powder. 
  • My friend Alyssa made the most adorable and delicious lemon, lavendar, blueberry cupcakes. 
  • My Tuesday was greatly improved with an afternoon crepe from Boston's Paris Creperie Food Truck. Mmmm, nutella. 


The past few weeks have been a whirlwind. I have some exciting personal news in the works, which I will share soon. I also have some exciting knitting projects that are almost ready to post. For now though, I wanted to share some of delicious treats I've enjoyed in the past week. Have you been baking, making, or noshing on anything noteworthy recently? xo anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...